SlotSino is a Boku Casino
Here at Slotsino, we’re proud to inform you that we are indeed a Boku Casino Site.
Boku is a mobile payments company that is similar to Paypal, Skrill and Neteller, Boku, because it allows you to make deposits into your Slotsino casino account with great ease. Its much quicker than entering your credit card details on sign up.
If you want convenience and would rather not use a credit card or debit card, then it’s a great option.
- 1 Boku – Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 What is Boku?
- 1.2 How do Boku mobile payments work?
- 1.3 Which UK mobile phone companies allow the use of Boku payments?
- 1.4 How do Boku mobile payments work on Slotsino casino?
- 1.5 Do you offer any Casino bonuses for using Boku?
- 1.6 What are the advantages of using Boku as a casino payment method?
- 1.7 How can I withdraw using Boku?
- 1.8 What are the disadvantages and criticisms of Boku as a payment method?
- 1.9 What Casinos Games can I Play?
- 1.10 What is the history and background of Boku?
- 2 What other alternate payment methods can I use?
Boku – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boku?
Boku is a mobile phone payment method commonly used to pay for games and software online such as mobile casinos and online slots. It is designed to make internet payments secure and easy. Thanks to so many UK casinos with Boku it is quickly becoming a very popular depositing method.
How do Boku mobile payments work?
Instead of using a bank account or credit card to make payments, you can instead use Boku, in which case you will be charged to your monthly mobile phone bill. If you are on a pay as you go SIM, then your phone credit will be charged accordingly.
Which UK mobile phone companies allow the use of Boku payments?
In the UK, you can use mobile phone networks including EE, o2, Three and Vodaphone with Boku. Your payments will show up on your carrier billing sheet.
How do Boku mobile payments work on Slotsino casino?
The process for using Boku to play our Nektan casino sites games is as follows.
- Once you have registered to use the site, you can choose Boku as a payment method from the list.
- You can then choose the amount that you wish to deposit. £10 is the minimum deposit, and £100 is the maximum deposit. A 15% fee is charged on Boku deposit transactions.
- You will then enter your mobile telephone number.
- After this, you will get a text asking you to confirm the deposit. Simply reply to this, and the process is complete.
Below is an image showing how you can use the Boku Payment method when shopping online
If you get stuck trying to make a deposit get in touch with one of our support staff.
Do you offer any Casino bonuses for using Boku?
If you opt to choose Boku as one of our payment options we currently offer an exclusive bonus of 200% match deposit up to £500 and 50 bonus spins on the slot game Starburst.
Alternatively, you can also use a no deposit bonus code for Slotsino if you have one.
Keep in mind though that both our welcome bonuses have wagering requirements that you will need to fulfil. Once complete you can withdraw it as real money.
What are the advantages of using Boku as a casino payment method?
- The benefit of making deposits with Boku is you do not have to have a bank account or a credit card, which is ideal if you do not have access to these.
- In addition to this, it is more secure, as you are not providing these details over the internet, and potentially disclosing them to third parties.
- A Phone bill deposit also saves time, as you do not have to input complex numbers such as card details.
How can I withdraw using Boku?
You cannot withdraw casino winnings to your mobile phone contract or account via Boku. Instead, you will have to submit a payment method such as your bank account.
What are the disadvantages and criticisms of Boku as a payment method?
- Some critics argue that paying by phone payment methods such as Boku encourages gambling.
- However, this can be said of any payment method, and it is ultimately the responsibility of the individual to ensure they do not gamble money that they cannot afford to lose. Slotsino encourages responsible gambling.
- Another issue with Boku is that you also cannot withdraw money from your casino deposit account using Boku.
What Casinos Games can I Play?
If you choose to use Boku at our Online Casinos then you will be able to play all the slots and casinos.
You’ll also be able to play at all of our live casinos, where you will be pitted against a live dealer in Roulette, Blackjack or Video Poker.
What is the history and background of Boku?
The Boku mobile payment began life in Derbyshire, UK, in 2003, when it was originally known as Vidicom.
It was founded by Thomas Kirk and Glyn Smith, and has evolved over years, acquiring several other related businesses, including Qubecell and mopay.
It has also won significant investment from Silicon Valley venture capital organisations, as well as launching several products under the Boku brand including Boku Acquire.
Last year it billed $1 billion dollars via its payment transaction system for the first time, demonstrating its stability and size in the online payment space.
What other alternate payment methods can I use?
There are plenty of other payment methods that can be utilised at SlotSino Casino. Here are a few of the most popular ones:
One of the easiest methods on our list is Visa. While withdrawal speeds aren’t the quickest they do have the highest limits available.
The fastest method on our list to make a deposit is PayPal. Deposit speeds are instant and withdrawals are pretty quick too. Processed within 24 hours. Depending on your verification levels with PayPal you can get it from your balance to your bank the same day.