American Roulette Review & Free Play
This online American roulette casino game is brought to us by Net Entertainment, one of the biggest software developers in the industry. In this instance, because it is powered by Netent, we have some high expectations for the graphics, gameplay and other features of this online casino game. There are different variations of roulette that you might be familiar with, the most common version of roulette that players play is European roulette, not as many play the American version. American roulette differs from European Roulette, which we will establish in this review.
In this review, we will take a look at the rules of American Roulette and how you can play roulette for real money. We will analyse the graphics of this Netent game and how smooth it runs. We will look at the different bets that you can place and then come to an overall verdict of whether this game is a recommendation of ours.
How to Play:
American Roulette is similar to European Roulette, in the sense that a player needs to try and guess which number on the roulette wheel, the ball will land on. If a player guesses the correct number, then they will receive a huge pay out prize. This pay-out will be according to the pay table of the game. The pay table of this game differs to a European roulette pay table because there are two “0” values on the roulette wheel, where as on a European roulette board, there is only 1.
Just like European Roulette, American Roulette has other betting types that you can play, this is called inside and outside bets. They also have Race Track bets that you can place. These can be seen below.
The inside bets are placed on the inside of the field of the table. There are 7 types of inside bets.
- Straight: A bet on a single number. Players will place chips on the box of a certain number on the table.
- Split: This is a bet on 2 adjacent numbers. The betting stake is split in half onto these 2 values. It can either be horizontally or vertically. To place a split bet, you must place the chip on the line in between 2 numbers.
- Street of Three Line: This is where you bet on a vertical row of 3 numbers. To do this, you must place the chip on outer line of 3 numbers.
- Corner: This is a bet on 4 numbers that form a square together. To do this, you must place a chip on the cross line between the 4 numbers, where all of the lines meet.
- Street of Six Line: This is a bet on 6 adjacent numbers at once. To do this, you place bets on the lower T-junction lines.
- 0 Three Line Bets: A bet on the numbers of 0, 1 and 2 by placing a chip on the T-Junction lines that connect these numbers together, which can be found on the far left of the betting inner field.
- 00 Three Line Bets: This is a bet on the numbers of 00, 2 and 3. This can be done by placing a bet on the T-junction lines connecting those numbers together on the far left.
The outside bets are the bets that are placed in the boxes that aren’t with the individual numbers. They are around the 1-36 betting field. In this sector, there are 5 different betting options. These options are: Column, Dozen, High, Low, Red, Black, Odd, Even.
- Column Bet: This is a bet on one of the 3 horizontal rows that contain a list of numbers. There is the upper row, the middle row and also the lower row. The pay-out value for this stands at 2:1. There are a total of 12 numbers in a column bet.
- Dozen Bet: This is a bet on 12 numbers. You have the 1st 12, the 2nd 12 and also the 3rd So, you can either bet on numbers of 1-12, 13-24, and also 25-36.
- Higher or Lower Bets: This is where you split the table into 2 and you can either predict for the ball to land on numbers between 1-18, or 19-36.
- Red or Black: This is another 50/50 bet, where you are predicting the ball to either land on a red number or a black number.
- Odd or Even: This is a 50/50 bet where you are betting on the number to even be odd or even.
Race Track Bets:
The race track bets are on a separate table to the roulette table that you place all of your original bets on. This is a table that consists of the same numbers in exactly the same order. On this table you will be placing Neighbour bets. You can place a bet on between 1-8 neighbouring numbers on each side of any given number on the Race Track. So, for example, neighbour of number 10 would be 27, 10 and 25.
American Roulette RTP:
The RTP for American Roulette stands at around 94.74%, this is under the industry average. This can put a few players off, however they should realise that in fact this game has many possibilities and is a great variation of blackjack.
In conclusion, this is a very interesting variation of what is an excellent casino game. Roulette is in fact one of the oldest types of casino games to play and it is one of the most popular. It is a game that people turn up to a casino just to play. There are so many different betting types and it is a game that you could play for hours on end. If you have never played this variation of blackjack, then it is certainly worth trying.
This is a computerised game of roulette, which means that you are able to take your time when making decisions on this game and you are not rushed, like in a live roulette game. This is also a mobile optimised game, which means that you are able to access it on anywhere at any time, given that you have a stable internet connection. This makes it more convenient for players.