Blackjack 6 in 1 Slot Review & Free Play
Blackjack 6 in 1 Review & Free Play:
Blackjack 6 in 1 is an awesome online casino game that is powered by Felt Gaming, a developer that has some popularity and is continuing to release some excellent gaming content in order to be more competitive with the likes of Netent and Microgaming. Blackjack is a massively popular casino game in itself; it is in fact the highest pay out casino game. 6 in 1 blackjack is a variation of the original blackjack, which isn’t as popular but is a great form of blackjack to try out for yourself. There are many different variations of blackjack, but it is fair to say that this is one of the best.
In this review, we will talk you through how to play this great casino game and the basic rules for you to be able to go and play this game for yourself. As well as this, we will also see how this game compares to other casino games and blackjack games specifically, once you are aware of the rules.
Blackjack 6 in 1 Rules:
The gameplay for this version of blackjack is simple and easy to understand. The 6 in 1 part of the game comes from there being 6 decks included in this blackjack game. The dealer has to stand on soft 17s, whilst your objective as the player is to get closer to 21 than the dealer, without going bust and going over 21. If the dealer goes bust and you don’t, then you will win the round.
In the beginning, you will be dealt 2 cards and the dealer will also be dealt 2 cards. From here, you and the dealer are both allowed to add to your hands to try and land 21. There are 6 bonus bets that you can place on top of the side bets that stand in the standard rules of blackjack. These optional bets are extra ways for you to win money and make the game of blackjack a lot more exciting, these bonus bets include:
- Perfect Pairs: If your first 2 cards that you are dealt are the same value, you will receive a pay-out. If the cards are the same suit or colour, the pay-out will be higher.
- 21+3: If your 2 cards and the upturned card of the dealer form a poker hand, then you will receive a pay-out.
- Lucky Ladies: If your first 2 cards feature a queen or add up to the value of 20, then you will receive a pay-out.
- Lucky Lucky: If your 2 cards and the dealers upturned card, adds up to the values of 19, 20, 21, then you will receive a pay-out.
- Suit’em Up: If your first 2 cards that you are dealt are of the same suit, then you will receive a pay-out.
- Buster Blackjack: If the dealer goes bust and gets over 21, then you will get a pay-out.
There are some basic strategies and rules that you can follow in order to beat the dealer and win at this exciting and thrilling version of Blackjack. These methods do have a chance of improving your chances of winning. You can look at some tips in regards to the side bets to see which ones are actually worth continuously betting on.
The layout to the Blackjack 6 in 1 casino game looks like a handful at first but when you actually delve into it, you will see that it is actually not a difficult game to understand. On the table, you have different locations for each of the optional bets. You can add chips to these positions to be valid for the next round. As well as this you have a view of your cards, with 4 buttons on screen, which read “Split”, “Stand”, “Double”, “Hit”. These buttons have different meanings and will determine the next move you make.
- Hit: If you decide to hit, the dealer will draw you another card. You then add this card to your current value, in a hope to land 21.
- Split: You can only split if your first 2 cards are of the same value. You then split your 2 cards into 2 different betting chances and means that you have 2 goes of trying to land 21, doubling your chances.
- Double: You can double if your 2 cards have the value of either 9, 10 or 11. However, if you have an ace, it can only be done if the value of that ace is 1.
- Stand: If you decide to stand, you are happy with your cards and no more cards will be dealt to you.
Blackjack 6 in 1 RTP:
The RTP rating for blackjack 6 in 1 stands at around 99.51%, which is extremely higher than a lot of casino games and is even more of a reason as to why it should be considered. Blackjack pays 3:2.
This is certainly one of our top recommendations of a casino table game for you to play. It is a little different in comparison to the original European roulette or the American roulette, which is more the reason as to why you should play it. This game runs smoothly and it makes for an excellent play, it is another casino game which you can take your time on as it isn’t a live version and as well as this, you can also play it for long periods of time. The adrenaline keeps you on the edge of your seat and if you have not tried this variation of blackjack then what are you waiting for?
Blackjack 6 in 1 is also compatible across a range of smartphones and tablet devices, which is more convenient for you as a player because it means that you can play this game anywhere at any time, whether you are wanting to pass some time or you are sat there wanting to win some good money from a fun online casino game, this is a great place to do so.