Live Roulette Pro Review & Free Play
Live Roulette Pro Review & Free Play
Live Roulette Pro is an innovative and exciting casino game that is brought to us by one of the best casino games developer in the world, Net Entertainment. If you are an experienced casino player, then you will probably be no stranger to Netent, due to their market authority and the excellent casino games which feature in the most popular category of most online casinos. Well, to further enhance their credentials, they have produced an awesome casino table game, based on one of the most popular casino games in online casinos and brick and mortar casinos, which is Roulette. However, this roulette, is live.
Live roulette is one of the most recent enhancements in the casino industry, it has completely revolutionised it. Customers are able to play casino games as they happen live. In live roulette pro, you get the real sense of being in a land casino and playing it at the table with other people, except you can do it from the comfort of your own home if you wish. In fact, you can play anywhere at any time, as this roulette is mobile accessible, so you can play it across a range of smartphones or tablet devices.
In this review, we will take a closer look into Live Roulette Pro and how it compares to standard Roulette, and also other Live Roulette games published by other developers. We will come to a conclusion on whether or not we feel this is an excellent choice of casino game for you.
How to Play:
First thing to mention is that this live roulette is played on a standard European Roulette table. Therefore, the basic rules of European roulette apply. The way it is set up, is that in front of you, you have a European roulette table, covering half of the screen and at the bottom you have your chips. You can click onto any spaces on the table to place chips, this is how you place your bets. Down the right side, you have a viewing of the most recent numbers that the roulette ball has landed on. On the left, you have your balance, your win, your bet and also the dealer name and time. Then covering the top half of the screen is the live dealer and also the roulette wheel which the dealer will be stood over. This allows you to see what is happening at all times.
As this is live, you are put under a timer to place bets, you do not have all the time you want, like you can with the standard roulette against the computer. Commands that you can make apart from placing chips onto the roulette table include undoing your previous move, removing a bet from a table, doubling your wager and clearing all bets.
The chip values go from as low as 1, up to 100. You can place the same value chips on top of each other to increase the wager. When you want to place a wager, simply click on the value of chip you wish to use, then hover over where you want to place your bet on the table, as you hover over values, they should light up. By your curser, your bet value and the bet you are placing should appear. You can place bets on 2 different tables, there is the normal betting table and also the ‘racetrack’. The racetrack is where the numbers are grouped together, based on their positions on the reels.
This game has an auto-play feature. This is a very useful feature if you do not want to have to manually place your bets every round, especially if you are planning on placing the same bets every time. By choosing this feature, you can let the game automatically continue on its own with your bets staying the same every round.
In terms of the rules of live roulette pro, if you are familiar with the rules of standard European roulette, then you will have no issues with this version of roulette as the same rules apply.
Live roulette pro is a 37-pocket roulette wheel that consists of a single ‘0’. The house edge for this version is quite low, as it stands a 2.7%. The numbers on the wheel are from 1-36 and of course the singular 0. You can of course make your standard inside and outside bets.
Inside Bets: Your inside bets are the bets that are placed inside of the field. This is where all the numbers are for you to bet on. Different inside betting types include:
- Straight – Betting on a single number
- Split – Betting on 2 numbers adjacent from one another
- Street of Three line – Betting on a vertical row of 3 numbers
- Corner – Betting on 4 numbers that form a square together
- Street of Six Line – Placing a bet on 6 adjacent numbers in one bet
- 0 Three Line Bets – Betting on the numbers of 0, 1 and 2. In order to do so, place your betting stake on the ‘T-Junction’ line, connecting all of these together.
Outside Bets: These types of bets are what players normally go for, especially beginners who are learning how to play roulette and want experience. These betting types are placed in outside of the if the betting field of individual numbers. The types of outside bets that you can place include:
- Column Bet – Betting on 1 of the 3 horizontal rows that consist of 12 numbers per row. There is the lower row, middle row and higher row. The pay out for this is 2:1.
- Dozen Bet – Betting on 12 numbers, which are either 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36.
- High and Low bets – The table is split into 2, you can wager on low numbers of 1-18 or high numbers of 19-36.
- Red or Black – One of the most common for players to bet on is red or black, this is obviously a 50/50 prediction and is the easiest for beginners to understand.
- Odd or Even – Same principle as red or black, except you are betting on the value to either be an odd number or an even number.
You can also see a racetrack which you have to enable. Once enabled, you are able to place a lot of different neighbouring bets. This includes betting on a range of numbers that sit next to each other in the actual Roulette Wheel.
Of course, we could not forget that there is an actual live dealer for you to experience in this online casino game. These dealers are extremely professional and well trained. The dealers are actually based in land casinos, and you can simply play along with them and other players around the world. There will be a live web cam that is on your screen, showing you the dealer and also the roulette wheel.
The live dealers will welcome you when you join the game and will let you know when to place your bets, as well as when all bets must be placed.
Advantages of Live Roulette:
There are many different advantages, for you as a player to play online live roulette pro. Somme of these advantages have in fact been touched upon throughout this review. However, here is a list of some of the key advantages to playing Netent’s live roulette pro casino game.
- There is a live chat feature. This means that players are able to send messages for the live dealers to respond to. This allows you to be more interactive and engage with the game more, making it a more social play. It also makes you feel like you are actually there in the casino playing it.
- Stats are visible for the player to read, to see the form of the table and where the ball has landed on previous rounds. This can sometimes encourage players to make a more justified bet on what they think will happen next and then place a bet on that outcome.
- You can also find a hot and cold number tracker; you can do this for a certain number of spins.
This is an excellent choice of an online casino game. If you are looking to play a game that will put you right into the sense and feel of being in a real casino and you want to play one of the most popular casino games on the planet, the Live Roulette Pro is certainly the game to choose. As well as this, it is powered by one of the best gaming developers, which is Net Entertainment, therefore you know you are getting the most from your game and there will be many exciting features for you to experience. This game can run extremely smoothly, given that you have a stable internet connection, and the vibe and setting of the game can really put a relaxing sense and feel on the game, which is better for the mood of the player.