Tickets of Fortune Slot Review & Free Play
Tickets of Fortune
Tickets of Fortune has been developed and released by NetEnt as an online slot that has chosen to base its theme around a theme park. It has 5 reels with 3 rows and 50 pay-lines with the minimum bet per spin being £0.25 and the maximum bet per spin being £250.
About the developer of Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune
NetEnt was founded in 1996, first casino launched 2002, listed on the Nasdaq OMX in 2009, launched their first mobile game in 2011 and launched their first live casino in 2013. They provide premium gaming solutions to online casino operators all over the world. They deliver quality games that are powered by their own state of the art platform, offering unique and flexible solutions for digital casinos.
About Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune
The game has five high-value symbols that all happen to be things that can be ridden at a theme park and they include a blue merry-go-round horse, a green swan, a yellow bumper car, an orange airplane and a red rocket. The symbols of low-value include the Ten, Jack, Queen, King and the ace playing cards. The wild ‘rollercoaster cars’ symbol is stacked (one car for each of the reel positions) it also can only appear upon reels 2, 3 and 4 where it will substitute for any other symbol except for the bonus symbols. The scatter is the ‘ticket’ symbol, the bonus is the ‘claw’ symbol and there is a ‘wheel’ bonus symbol.
Claw Feature: This can only be triggered during the base game by landing anywhere upon reel 5 with the’ claw’ bonus symbol. You will now see the claw descend beneath the reels to grab a toy which can be potentially worth up to a 15x multiplier of your stake.
Theme Park Ticket Game: This will be triggered when you land anywhere upon reels 3, 4 and 5 with three ‘ticket’ scatters. You will now stop a wheel of fortune from spinning to determine how many tickets you will receive. You will now select from the map of the theme park which games you would like to play appropriate to how many tickets you have:
- Punch Bag – Punch the bag for a prize worth up to 25x multiplier of your stake.
- Can Tower – Attempt to knock all 18 of the cans down to win the 864x multiplier of your stake top prize, otherwise each of the cans knocked down will be worth a 2x multiplier of your stake.
- Sledge Hammer – Hit the sledgehammer to gain a prize worth up to a potential 100x multiplier of your stake.
- Skee Ball – Attempt to land five balls into the multiplier holes. The total multipliers you gained after the five balls have been throw is your prize.
- Fishing – Select five fish from those on display, each fish being worth up to a 50x multiplier of your stake. You may also be awarded with more fish to select.
- Duck Shoot – Shoot down five ducks, with each of them is worth up to a 50x multiplier of your stake. Also, an additional multiplier can be added on each of the shots.
Theme Park Bonus Wheel: This will be triggered when you land anywhere upon reel 5 with the ‘ticket’ scatter. You will now stop the wheel of fortune to determine how many tickets you will be awarded, in order to play the ticket game.
Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune Summary
This games graphics look great and the game is a lot of fun to play. It has loads of bonus features, which will keep your attention firmly glued to the reels and it has a 96.52% RTP.
Sign Up Bonuses
Not signed up to Slotsino Casino yet? Well then you can claim a £500 welcome bonus as well as 50 free spins to use on Starburst. This bonus is only available to new customers and the deposit bonus is split into 3 separate deposit bonuses: 1st deposit: 200% match up to £50 in bonus + 50 spins on Starburst. 2nd deposit: 100% match up to £200 in bonus. 3rd deposit: 50% match up to £250 in bonus. For other weekly promotions and updates make sure you check out our promotions page.